Settling an estate can be a complicated, time consuming and stressful process for families. Many times, beneficiaries are not prepared to deal with the complexities and responsibilities involved in settling an estate.
Pendleton Square Trust Company provides professional, comprehensive estate administration services designed to guide and support the family during a difficult time. We offer a team-based approach, working in concert with the family’s established professional advisory team, such as financial advisors, attorneys, tax advisors, CPAs, or insurance partners.
Our experienced and knowledgeable team at Pendleton Square can serve as executor, personal representative, co-executor, or as agent for an executor. Our specialists can assist with management of the estate settlement process, including:
- Efficient collection, valuation, and distribution of assets
- Oversight of financial and non-financial assets
- Court administration services
- Monitoring taxes and other expenses
- Coordination of the estate, inheritance, and income tax returns
Pendleton Square Trust Company’s dedicated team also offers valuable resources and support for loved ones throughout the estate settlement process.