There is still time to fit in some summer reading before the onset of fall activities. Please find an updated list of recommended reading from Pendleton Square.
These books offer exceptional insight and wisdom for people who want to leave a legacy and enrich the lives of the people around them. To accomplish this, families must successfully navigate the transition of wealth from generation to generation by empowering the younger generations to take on the responsibility of inherited wealth.
- When Anything is Possible: Wealth and the Art of Strategic Living (2021), David Wells
- Wealth, Actually: Intelligent Decision-Making for the 1% (2018), Frazer Rice
- Life is in the Transitions (2020), Bruce Feller
- The Psychology of Money: Timeless Lessons on Wealth, Greed, and Happiness (2020), Morgan Housel
- The Geometry of Wealth: How to Shape a Life of Money and Meaning (2018), Brian Portnoy
- I Like Giving: The Transforming Power of a Generous Life (2014), Brad Formsma
- It Takes a Family: Creating Lasting Sobriety, Togetherness and Happiness (2021), Debra Jay
- Beyond Business: How Your Company Can Build a Better World (2018), Lonnie Gienger
- Harvard Business Review Family Business Handbook (2021), Josh Baron